Monday, October 12, 2009

Zoofari Birthday

Today I pulled together a set of cards for one of my friends. I was able to pull most of the cards from my stash to provide what she's looking for, but there was one card -- a young child's birthday -- that I decided to make special.

I just got my hands on the retired Zoofari set this week, and I thought it'd be fun to make a card using all the critters.




Stamps: Zoofari, Dot Greetings
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Real Red, Orchid Opulance
Designer Series Paper: Kaleidoscope
And: Glitter glue

Tomorrow, if everything goes as anticipated, (what are the odds?), I'll be working on Halloween cards for the Ronald McDonald House kids.

Peace to you,
Joyce Spear, a.k.a. StamperJoyce

1 comment:

christina d said...

Those little zoo animals are so cute! This is a cute card for a child. Just think RMH! Can't wait to see the halloween cards for the kids!